Insert a drop down list in excel mac
In the Data Validation dialog box, on the Settings tab:. If you have any questions or suggestions, please feel free to ask OfficeToolTips team. Ask Question.
Create a drop-down list in Excel
We use your email only for the communication between you and our team. Failed to send the question.
- macos - drop down list failed in excel of mac - Stack Overflow?
- deskjet 3050 j610 driver mac lion.
- Word 2011 for Mac: Insert a Combo Field on a Form?
Please try again. See Also. To create a drop-down list:.
Select Data. Select Data Validation to open the Data Validation dialog box. Under Allow, select the down arrow. Place the cursor in the Source text box.
drop down menus in Word for Mac stopped w… - Apple Community
Select OK. Except for Excel for Mac, where you select Done. Select the cell containing the drop-down list to be removed.
Select the Settings tab. Select Clear All to remove the drop-down list. Select OK to close the dialog box and return to the worksheet. Continue Reading.
- How to Add a Drop-Down List to a Cell in Excel.
- Donation to ME.
- How to Create a Dropdown List in Excel.
- How to create calendar in Excel (drop-down and printable).
- mac unresponsive to mouse clicks;
- Apple Footer?