Snmp retrieve mac address table
Thank you in advance. I've done some of this.
- Provide feedback;
- 3d text generator mac free!
- mac preferencias del sistema no funciona.
- net-snmp / Re: how to get mac address?.
- HPE Support Center?
Anyways, there's one of your OIDs. David Mackintosh David Mackintosh 13k 5 5 gold badges 41 41 silver badges 75 75 bronze badges.
Show vlan also is valid and helpful. Overmind Overmind 1, 5 5 silver badges 15 15 bronze badges.
- Your Answer;
- Bridge SNMP sensor;
- Sensor name that is used in the GUI and logs.
- Can't find what you need?.
- movie magic budgeting mac trial!
- best program for making slideshows on mac.
- Thanks for helping keep SourceForge clean.!
- reading chm files mac os x.
- How to get the ARP and MAC address table via SNMP on Edgecore switch ? – Edgecore Networks.
- xml editor for mac review!
- Object identifiers (OIDs) that are used!
- net-snmp / RE: how to get mac address??
- Solved: SNMP-OID for the MAC of the connected Device - NETGEAR Communities;
Sign up or log in Sign up using Google. Sign up using Facebook. Sign up using Email and Password. Post as a guest Name.
Is there an SNMP OID to query for MAC address(es) of a specific port?
Email Required, but never shown. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one. Start a New Discussion. Your cabling can handle more! Multi-Gig Switch Webinar Aug Go to Solution. Welcome to the community! You can download the latest version of NMS here.
The link will expire within days. MIBs for Smart switches.
Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.
I have to say, that I am not able to find the mac-address of the clients with the given documents. For example, the client connected to port 7 is showed as iso.
I've tried this and it returns an bunch of Integer-Values like iso. What is the specific type of device wherein you are not able to locate via OID? When these are enabled by setting "master port" settings of some ethernet ports , the above snmp query returns the master port number for all devices connected via such a switching setup. I can understand that when the information really is retrieved at the ethernet port level.
However, when looking in the admin interface, it is possible to see what physical port the MAC addresses are really connected to.
mac address - SNMP - get complete Mac table in one call - Stack Overflow
Is it possible to retrieve that information via SNMP? Getting the most out of this forum. Sat Jul 04, am Have you looked at provided data by snmp walk? However, my experience is that not all data is always returned in snmpwalk for some devices. You may have to use a different starting point or even a different community name to find everything